Angel Dumott Schunard
Are you the anon who banned me from the montponine tag before?
You clearly must own the montponine tag/ship for you to be able to make the calls on who gets to go to your tags or not. It must be a tough job for you to be the boss of a whole group of people and a public tag on this website.
Ahh, it’s like I’m back in junior high, where the popular kids got their corner of the classroom and us “weirdos” got to sit in the back. It’s really very similar, especially your level of maturity.
Listen kid, let’s be clear, you can’t fucking tell me which tags I get to go into or not. I wasn’t an asshole, I didn’t tag hate, all I wrote was a couple of drabbles that were prompt fills. I like montponine, it isn’t an OTP, but I definitely don’t dislike it. So therefore, you have no right to tell me I can’t visit the montponine tag.
And this whole you can’t sit with us thing… Are you actually listening to yourself? Seriously, say it out loud and listen to what you’re saying. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?
You seriously need to grow up.
Also, I’m very, very sorry to the cool montponine shippers for tagging this, but this is not the first time this has happened, and until it stops, I’m afraid I’ll have to fill your lovely tag with this negativity.
God help me… I’m in a club.
The tumblr app really needs to get its shit together. I don’t want to go to my otp tag and come across all of the untagged hate. Especially since I can’t call them out on it.
if you can think of a ship, i will answer either of these sets of questions for them:
- big spoon/little spoon:
- favorite non-sexual activity:
- who uses all the hot water:
- most trivial thing they fight over:
- who does most of the cleaning:
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue:
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working:
- who steals the blankets:
- who leaves their stuff around:
- who remembers to buy the milk:
- who remembers anniversaries:
- who cooks normally?:
- how often do they fight?:
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?:
- nicknames for each other?:
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?:
- who steals the covers at night?:
- what would they get each other for gifts?:
- who kissed who first?:
- who made the first move?:
- who remembers things?:
- who started the relationship?:
- who cusses more?:
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?:
so fuckin down to talk about shipping rn i dont think you understand. remember to tell me first set or second set of questions !
pLEASE PLEASE PLEASe???
OR BOTH SETS IF YOU LIKE
what i if told you
you the read first line wrong
same with the second
Okay Nonny, first off, I don’t hate you, not in the least, but your ask was very poorly worded and very easily misconstrued.
But you apologized and I will accept it gladly.
I’ll pretend this never happened on a few conditions:
1. From now on you think long and hard before sending anon messages such as the one you sent me. Also, look at it from the receiver’s PoV before hitting that send button.
2. You need to understand that people are entitled to dislike your ships. As long as they’re not assholes about it, tag their hate, and are actively mean to other people, then you need to let them do their thing, no matter how much you disagree. If it’s too much for you to bear, then unfollow or block their asses, because you don’t need that kind of negativity in your life. I mean, I’ve probably blocked over half of the les mis fandom (e/R and e/e shippers alike, because their posts were toxic and problematic, and I don’t need that shit on my dash).
I appreciate your apology greatly, and I’m very proud of you for going out of your way to do it. A lot of people wouldn’t go through the trouble, and I’m glad you had the maturity to do so.
"Yzma is best princess" By Charamath
…… *slow claps*
True. Ah well…I think that these people who hide behind anon status ought to really put their money where their mouth is, and engage in proper discourse on these matters (if that’s what they even want).
Good girl. Tell those fuckers. Oh sooo brave when they’re anonymous.
Oh well, you know how it is. It’s easier to be cowardly and hide under the veil of anonymity than actually have the balls to voice your opinions with pride and responsibility. I’m glad real life doesn’t work that way.
requested by nyaibuttercup
Some people just can’t differentiate ‘stating my opinion in a non-offensive way’ versus an actual attack. Don’t let this anon get you down, Sabrina.
Hey, if I let every anon get to me I would have quit Tumblr a long time ago.
And to irritate Enjolras further (but keep him entertained, because let’s face it, he’d enjoy this too), Eponine rewatches “Catch Me If You Can”. Over and over again.
Well played, Kat. Well played.